Are you a spirit that needs someone by your side? Do you wish to extend your Light and create a new entity? Maybe you simply wish to be followed by one of the most powerful friends you can earn in the forest? It's not my concern. You want it? It's yours my friend!
This contains a prefab wisp from the Ori franchise, featuring handwritten HLSL shader code build around a mesh designed explicitly for said shader. The result is something that looks like what you see in the thumbnail. Quite beautiful, I think, don't you? The best part is that it's completely free to use, even if people pay you for commissions that have the asset in it.
Setup is simple: Just drag 'n' drop into your Unity project and do what you need. If you want a more granular setup or wanna import the object without using the prefab (for whatever reason), just refer to the instructions page (click here) and you'll have a wisp in no time.
Don't forget to leave a review so that other folks can see the quality (or lack of it) in my work! If you have something to tell me, you can find dozens of ways to contact me on my website, including Discord, Twitter, and my public e-mail.
The wisp has limited customization, as follows:
- Full color customization, and a brightness slider
- This has bloom, but it's not HDR-based bloom - the color is not brighter than white, and so any world post processing shouldn't interfere with your settings*.
- Effect scale slider (see the instructions page for how this works, tl;dr change both the model scale and this value to be the same)
* There may be an edge case where bloom will layer on top of the wisp, namely if the world creator set the threshold for bloom less than 100% brightness.
Personal Wisp is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
The basic idea:
- Don't claim you made the Personal Wisp.
- Don't claim I endorse or approve of anything you made that contains the Personal Wisp as a component.
- Do feel free to do commissions (even paid) that include the Personal Wisp in the client's avatar, so long as you give credit to me for the Personal Wisp.
- You may also post your own modifications to the wisp, but your asset must use the same license (CC BY-SA 4.0).
- If you want a modification to be made official, please contact me at https://etithespir.it/